PURELAB offers a vast range of applications performed in different laboratories from glassware washing and rinsing through to molecular biology and cell culture techniques.
for Clinical Diagnostics
MEDICA delivers consistent water quality and can feed a single clinical analyzer, large automated analyzers and multiple analyzers on a distribution loop.
The MEDICA water purification systems feature:
- Flow rates from 7 liters up to 200 liters an hour
- Meets clinical laboratory reagent water (CLRW), (formally CLSI Type I) standard
- Bypass loop for continual supply of compliant water in emergency situations to the analyzer
- Service support for maximum operational time
- Low consumable and running costs
for Laboratory Build & Refurbishment
CENTRA is a single compact unit which purifies stores and distributes water from a single central unit.
- Delivering water from 10 liters up to 38 liters per minute
- Meeting usage requirements of up to 6000 a day
- Providing type I, II and III water quality to meet your application needs
BIOPURE meets the latest healthcare standards and provides point-of-use purified water for small benchtop autoclaves, washer disinfectors to large or multiple automated washer disinfectors and endoscope reprocessors.
- Broad impurity removal by high efficient RO
- Washer disinfector/endoscope reprocessor compatible
- Monthly disinfection program
- Validation support services
What Water Quality Do You Need?
Which Product Meets Your Needs?
To ensure business continuity and optimized plant operations, we have developed a wide range of services that guarantee the long term efficiency and optimization of your installations.