We apply our unique portfolio of 350 proprietary technologies to deliver:
- patented processes
- standardized products
- packaged systems
- engineered solutions
Most technologies are developed in-house. A small selection come from highly specialized partners. All are manufactured to strict quality standards, using the best materials.
Project management expert
For the most complex and demanding design & build projects, our specialist teams define client requirements and engineer turn-key water treatment solutions covering:
- project design
- technologies and process selection
- construction and contract management
- plant commissioning
Operation & Maintenance
With 135 business units worldwide, we react with the speed and flexibility of a small company to provide local water treatment expertise and support.
We are a 100% subsidiary of Veolia, the global benchmark for water services.
We ensure the technical efficiency and durability of installed equipment. We respond to the needs and protect the investments of clients with:
- our Aquamove™ mobile and modular water treatment services to meet urgent requirements
- our Hydrex™ line of water treatment chemicals and additives
- post-sales service, maintenance, upgrades, refurbishment, spare parts
- on-site and laboratory pilot testing
- operator training
- our Veolink software services to help municipal clients improve management of information, equipment and stakeholder dialogue.