Minimize Deep Well Injection with Improved Water Management in Oil & Gas Exploration & Produciton
Veolia is hosting a free one-day educational seminar on Minimizing Produced Water Reinjection through Water Treatment and Reuse.
Tuesday, September 12 | Houston, TX
Our process experts will present case studies of operating facilities as well as the impact of new and emerging technologies on Produced Water Treatment Systems of the Future.
Advantages of treating Produced Water for reuse with Veolia systems and services include:
- Less fresh water demand
- Lower overall operating costs
- Reduced liability
- Ensured environmental compliance
- Guaranteed performance
Click here to register for our Produced Water seminar!
Cost-Saving Water Treatment Solutions for HPI/CPI Production Facilities
Join us for a free one-day educational seminar on improving water management in refineries, petrochemical and chemical processing facilities.
Wednesday, September 13 | Houston, TX
Alternative treatment designs, technology advancements and the best practices will be revealed through real-life case studies and practical experience. Conventional and emerging technologies will be compared and contrasted.
Who should attend? Professionals seeking to:
- Lower operating costs and improve efficiency
- Gain competitive advantage through new technologies
- Learn how modular designs and smart systems save costs
- Find peace of mind with ensured compliance and guaranteed performance
Click here to register for our HPI/CPI seminar!
Our educational seminars may qualify for Continuing Education Credits.
Understanding the Power of Water: Enhanced water management strategies for power utilities
Join Veolia Water Technologies for a free, one-day educational seminar on enhanced water management techniques for power utilities. Global water experts will share the latest advancements in water technologies to help reduce costs, improve efficiency, and enhance sustainability within the power industry, all while remaining compliant.
Thursday, October 5 | Plainfield, IL
Agenda topics to include:
- Extending the life of your water / wastewater equipment and power generation assets
- Improving heat rate efficiency
- Increasing operational performance
- Remote monitoring
- Water on wheels - Mobile water treatment options to minimize downtime and keep plants operational longer
- Environmental compliance - Strategies for FGD wastewater
- And more!
Enhancing Water & Wastewater Management at Food & Beverage Facilities
Veolia is hosting a free one-day educational seminar on enhancing water and wastewater management designed specifically for individuals working at Food and Beverage related companies.
Thursday, October 26 | Kansas City, MO
Global specialists in water and wastewater will provide the latest industry advancements to help attendees reach their goals, such as:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Reducing Sewer Fees
- Ensuring Consistent Water Quality & Safety
- Enhancing Operational Efficiency