Effective management of water and energy in refineries and petrochemicals plants can:
- Lower the cost of production
- Minimize risks associated with maintenance downtime
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations
- Extend the life of your systems
- Expand your treatment capacity
Specific applications for downstream water and wastewater treatment capabilities include:
The QuenchFlow™ modular system is a closed-circuit solution that treats quench water from Ethane Cracker Plants for reuse and recycles the waste streams. The modular design enables quick, easy installation.
CoStrip™ Degasification Technology
CoStrip degasifies water containing high loadings of oil and suspended solids without the need for pretreatment. This innovative design offers several advantages as compared to conventional degasification towers.