Veolia provides added benefit to our customers by designing a Process Turnkey solution for a facility’s unique treatment needs. In this approach, our team of process experts designs a solution to meet the specific requirements of the project. Veolia designs and provides all process equipment (including related instrumentation and controls) while supplying a process guarantee for the complete solution. Veolia teams with the client’s consulting engineer, who provides the design of the civil, electrical, and mechanical aspects of the project. Veolia’s proven process solutions are combined with the trusted local engineering experience of the client’s consultant. Construction and installation of the project solution is provided by a quality contractor. By working together, Veolia, the consultant, and the contractor are able to provide the client with a seamless, integrated, and guaranteed solution.
The Process Turnkey delivery model provides the client with a number of key advantages, including:
- Access to Veolia’s water, wastewater, and biosolids treatment expertise and proprietary technologies
- Veolia’s proven success implementing turnkey solutions for clients worldwide
- Single point of contact for process performance, process guarantee, and process equipment procurement
- Improved schedule and cost efficiency due to comprehensive and integrated process solution
- Improved cost through Veolia’s negotiated pricing with OEM suppliers
- Peace of mind from a solution provided by Veolia, the world’s leading water treatment company