Time: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza
770 W 47th Street
Kansas City, MO, 64112
Veolia is hosting a one-day educational seminar on enhancing water and wastewater management designed specifically for individuals working at Food and Beverage related companies. Global specialists in water and wastewater will provide the latest industry advancements to help attendees reach their goals, such as regulatory compliance, reducing sewage discharge fees, ensuring consistent water quality, improving operational efficiency, and achieving sustainability goals.
After the seminar, participants are invited to stay for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Understanding Regulatory Compliance Standards
- Wastewater Basics and Treatment Options
- Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) – Application and Optimization
- Transform Waste/Wastewater to Energy with Anaerobic Digestion
- Aerobic Wastewater Treatment Using MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor)
Ensuring Consistent Water Quality & Safety
- Understanding Incoming Water Characteristics and its Impact
- Preparing Water for use in Plant Processes (Filtration, Ion Exchange, Membranes, Disinfection)
- Protecting Utility Equipment with Water Chemistry
Operational Efficiency & Sustainability
- Creative & Practical Water Reuse Applications
- Reduce Water Project Costs & Standardization
- Evaporation for Byproduct Recovery and Reuse
- Maximize the Financial & Sustainable Benefit of Biogas
*The seminar is free to our invited guests. Space is limited, and the seminar is for individuals working within food, beverage, or similar companies.