Time: 8 AM - 5 PM
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe
1000 Corporate Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Veolia is hosting a one-day educational seminar utilizing case studies of projects in the Marcellus/Utica region to explain how water treatment can save costs and limit the liabilities of oil & gas operations in both exploration/ production and refining activities.
The seminar is free to our invited guests. Space is limited, and the seminar is for individuals working in the upstream or downstream sectors of the oil & gas industry.
Seminar topics include:
- Advantages of Shale Gas Produced Water Treatment for Reuse or Discharge
- Deep Dive into How Water Treatment Technologies Work
- A Mobile Produced Water Treatment Solution
- Effective Use of Water Treatment Chemicals and Field Services
- Supply Water Treatment for a Cracker Plant
- Refinery Wastewater Treatment for Reuse
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from our Water Treatment experts from across America!
The event will begin with breakfast served at 7:30 AM. After the seminar, participants are invited to stay for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
This event may qualify for Continuing Education credits.