Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Holiday Inn Reno-Sparks
55 E. Nugget Avenue
Sparks, NV 89431
Join Veolia Water Technologies for a free, one-day educational seminar on enhanced water and wastewater management. Global water experts will share the latest advancements in water technologies to help reduce costs, improve efficiency, and enhance sustainability within the mining industry, all while remaining compliant.
Seminar Topics To Include:
- Treatment of TDS saturated water with an emphasis on sulfate removal
- Metals removal at various pH levels
- Leaching and filtration technologies for Merrill-Crowe
- Plant operation optimization
- Sustainable biological treatment for nitrogen and selenium removal
- And more!
*The seminar is free to our invited guests. Space is limited, and the seminar is reserved for individuals working within mining companies.