Tuesday June 19, 2018 | Tucson, Arizona
Veolia and Stantec are hosting a one-day free educational seminar on mine water treatment in Tucson, Arizona on June 19.
Global water experts will share the latest advancements in water technologies to help mines reduce costs, improve efficiency, and enhance sustainability, all while remaining compliant!
The demands made on mining companies are numerous. Our water experts understand these issues and look forward to sharing information to help you with your water challenges.
Seminar Details & Agenda
Tuesday - June 19, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Marriott Tucson University Park
880 E Second Street | Tucson, AZ 85719
What to Expect
This seminar is tailored specifically for mining industry professionals interested in learning the best practices in managing the precious resource of water and wastewater.
This seminar will focus on:
- Managing water and risk for heap leach drain down
- Metals removal
- Leach filtration technologies
- Sulfate removal of TDS saturated water
- Sustainable biological treatment for nitrogen and selenium
- TDS management and constituent specific removal
- Copper heap leach water treatment
- Optimizing water treatment operations
The seminar includes a light breakfast and lunch. After the seminar, participants are invited to stay for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.