Oct. 16 (Edmonton, AB) or Oct. 18 (Calgary, AB)
Global water experts from Veolia Water Technologies will share the latest advancements in water technologies and energy efficiency to help reduce costs, enhance sustainability, and even create value.
Additionally, Alberta Agriculture & Forestry representatives will be discussing the ministry’s role and current programs for food and beverage companies.
Seminar Details & Agenda
2 Dates/Locations to Choose from:
October 16 (8 am to 5 pm) - Edmonton, AB
Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton South
10020 12 Avenue SW, Edmonton, AB, T6X 0P6
October 18 (8 am to 5 pm) - Calgary, AB
Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport
6620 36th ST NE, Calgary, AB, T3J 4C8
What to Expect
This seminar is tailored specifically for food & beverage industry professionals interested in learning the best practices in managing the precious resource of water—transforming it from a liability to an asset.
This technical seminar will focus on topics including:
- Government of Alberta Initiatives Introduction to the Ministry’s role and programs for the F&B industry
- Energy for Food & Beverage (Delivering efficiency to F&B companies)
- Digitalization - Using a digital services platform for smarter water management
- Wastewater Pretreatment - Reducing surcharge fees and generating by-products from the use of DAF and Discfilter technologies
- Wastewater Biological Treatment - Reducing surcharge fees, and generating marketable by-products and green energy from the use of SBR, MBBR, MBR, UASB, and Memthane® (AnMBR) technologies
- Zero Liquid Discharge - Using evaporation to reduce sewer surcharge fees and recover by-products
- Services for More Value & Operational Efficiency - Creating value through: lab tests, piloting, mobile solutions, chemicals and operation & maintenance
- Above & Beyond “Just Water” - Outsourcing operations/maintenance, total waste management, energy performance, and more
VALUE CREATION THROUGH:
Register for a Chance to Win a FREE Wastewater Study
Registered attendees at this event will have a chance to win 1 FREE Wastewater Characterization & Treatability Study by Veolia Water Technologies. Simply register and attend one of the seminars in either Edmonton or Calgary to be automatically registered for this valuable opportunity. Winners will be notified during the event.