For users, this opportunity takes shape as an autonomous Automation service package, backed by four major benefits:
- Intimate knowledge of the water treatment field
- Multidisciplinary team expertise
- Recognized experience in the industry
- Personalized and attentive dealings with plant operators
Proposed services include:
> Creation of plant piping architectures and implementation of the best control/command station ergonomics.
> Definition of equipment through detailed technical specifications of supervision, automation devices, electrical equipment and instrumentation
> Matching of control command with chosen processes, whether they are new, restorations, adaptations or even process modifications.
Intervention, which concerns installations and their start-up, features:
> Control/command, notably process programming and reception on test platforms
> Electrical distribution and instrumentation: manufacturing control, follow-up of installations and coordination of sites
Maintenance and services mean EFFICIENCY
For the total duration of operations, AUTOMATION ensures:
> Control and optimisation of exploitation costs
> Remote, on-site, preventive or corrective maintenance
> Use of new technologies such as remote maintenance through Internet, webcams, expert systems, etc.
> Implementation of technical support and training on control command and water-treatment instrumentation
> Organization of expertise and consultation missions
Designing your automation
- Implementation of your automation programs
- Man/machine interface screen development
- Replacement of your outdated PLCs, control doors and panels.