Veolia Has the Ability to Provide a Full Menu of On-site Services
Our practice of using an objective balance of chemicals and equipment provides our Water Management Specialists with a greater understanding of how chemical and physical technologies can be combined to optimize and protect our client's systems.
Complete water treatment systems can be custom-designed, developed, engineered, manufactured, installed (turnkey), commissioned, operated, and managed by Veolia. This allows our clients to focus their often limited resources on core business activities.
- Regular on-site system evaluations, samplings, and reporting
- Corrosion studies on process water systems
- Quantitative deposit analysis
- Microbiological studies
- Supply and management of proprietary HydrexTM chemical technology
- Energy and water conservation evaluations
- Equipment inspections and troubleshooting
- Operator safety and environmental training
- Water mass-balance studies
- Best practice evaluations (BPE)
- Portable Deionized water systems delivered to your site
- Water and wastewater plant start-up and commissioning
- Equipment Maintenance & Repair