Mobile Water Services is Veolia’s offering of rental assets—to support and assist your site operations—for temporary and longer-term water treatment needs 24/7. With flow rates from 1m³/hour to 500m³/hour, the mobile water treatment technologies are pre-packaged on a trailer, skid or container for maximum mobility and rapid response. Available as standard or modular systems, they are pre-engineered with ‘plug-and-play’ connections for ease of use.
Mobile Water Services offers a cost-effective and efficient alternative to fixed plant in a wide range of industrial situations and circumstances. Mobile Water Services are ideal for:
Mobile Water Services provide a range of water treatment technologies to meet your challenging applications, such as:
- Reverse Osmosis
- Seawater Desalination
The industries we serve
We are a leading provider of rental water treatment services for a wide variety of industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Petrochemical and Chemical
- Engineering Companies (EPCs)
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and Beverage
Why use Mobile Water Services?
Our services allow you to have a reliable and secure source of treated water 24/7, 365 days per year, to maintain continuity of supply of treated water to your core operations. Our proven track record for rapid response and delivering service excellence is unrivalled and enables our customers to maintain production operations.
- Speed of response and on-time delivery
- The quality and quantity of treated water is guaranteed
- Full technical and operational support throughout the rental agreement
- ‘Hands off Maintenance’ — no spares and inventory management
- Treated water volume can be increased or decreased at any time
- Reliable and secure service backed by our mobile fleet
- Incorporates the latest technology
- Excellent health and safety record
- Safe handling of chemicals and assets
24/7, anytime and anywhere
We have a large and flexible fleet, a wide technology portfolio and local technical resources to ensure availability at anytime and anywhere. We have asset depots including regeneration facilities positioned across Europe, therefore enabling us to quickly respond to our customers’ needs, reacting to both Emergency, Planned, and Multi-Year requirements for treated water.