The Client’s Needs
- Increase in demineralized water supply to meet the plant expansion water needs
- The site is already equipped with a two-train demineralization plant designed and built by Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies in 2006.
- During normal operation, there is always one train in standby/regeneration. In case of peak demand, the standby train can be put into service.
- Design, supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of an additional train of 65m³/hour demineralization system
- Two new raw water pumps to feed the new train.
- Demineralized water specifications:
- Organic TOC: <300 ppb
- Conductivity: <0.2 µS/cm
- Iron: <20 ppb
- Silica as SiO2 : <20 ppb
- Sodium + Potassium as CaCO3: <10ppb
- Copper as Cu: <3 ppb
Created in 1928, it is now a world leader in transport infrastructure, power generation and transmission with a presence in more than 100 countries.
The OPUS® technology is a proprietary Optimized Pretreatment and Unique Separation process for desalination of feed water with high concentrations of silica, organics, hardness, heavy metals, boron and particulates.
RO + CEDI Systems combines reverse osmosis (RO) and continuous electrodeionization (CEDI) to produce high purity water suitable for high pressure boilers and other industrial applications. Flow rates for standard systems range from 2.5 to 25 m3/hr.