Veolia Water Technologies offers a variety of technologies for produced water treatment as well as the expertise to determine the best solution for each application.
Depending on the water characteristics, required treated water quality, and discharge requirements, our systems are custom-designed to meet the unique needs at each project site.
Our lab and pilot testing capabilities are a valuable resource to confirm design parameters that the system or process will perform as specified.
* - Clicking on the links below may re-direct to other Veolia web pages
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Removal
Deoiling, Softening and Removal of Solids/Scale Formers - Process Train
- ROSS™ Technology - Produced water treatment system using MULTIFLO™ Softening and ceramic membrane technology
- ShaleFlow™ - Modular, transportable system to treat flowback and produced water at the well head for reuse in fracing and completions operations
Primary Oil / Water Separation
- STREAMLINER™ - Deoiling Hydrocyclones
- Ceramic membrane technology
- TiPPS™ - Tilted plate separation technology
Secondary Oil/Water Separation
Tertiary Produced Water Separation
Dissolved and Dispersed Hydrocarbon Removal