High Purity Oxygen Expertise
With over 30 years of experience in the biological wastewater treatment market, facilities can rely on Veolia's proven technologies for effectively achieving their effluent requirements. Offering extensive high purity oxygen system design knowledge, engineering, and support services, Veolia offers a complete process solution.
OASES® for Upgrading or Retrofitting Existing Pure Oxygen Plants
Veolia's OASES® technology is an automated, safe, and efficient oxygen-activated sludge treatment system for upgrading or retrofitting treatment facilities existing pure oxygen systems.
The OASES is an oxygen-activated sludge process for secondary treatment of wastewater.The system includes parallel trains consisting of a number of covered, separated stages.Influent wastewater, recycled activated sludge (RAS) and high purity oxygen are introduced to the first stage of each train of operation and flow through succeeding stages.The mixed liquor is subsequently sent to additional processes for further biological treatment and/or clarification.The process produces a good settling sludge and can be operated at high organic loading rates
·Reduced aeration power consumption, providing cost savings
- More efficient, lower HP surface aerators
- Compact footprint, easily allowing plant's to expand existing facilities
- Short Hydraulic Retention Time (HRT)
- Automated for simplified operation
- Provided with advanced, efficient Hydrocarbon and Oxygen analyzers
- Improved stability and flexibility for retrofits and upgrades
- High Mixed Liquor Suspended Solids (MLSS) and Dissolved Oxygen (DO) concentrations
- High food to microorganisms (f/m) ratio
- Able to handle organic loading swings
- Veolia process expertise, offering continued support throughout the project
A Complete Process Solution
Veolia's scope of supply for the OASES® High Purity Oxygen System typically includes the following, providing municipalities a single source for responsibility of the pure oxygen system:
- Surface Aerators
- Cover Plates
- Purge Blower
- Pressure Safety Relief Valves
- PLC Control Panel
- Instrumentation: Hydrocarbon and Oxygen Analyzers
- Gas Valves
- Process Guarantees and Equipment Warranty
Offering a complete solution, Veolia provides municipalities and engineers a single source of responsibility for the design of the high purity oxygen system.
Treatment Options for Tighter Effluent Requirements
For meeting tighter effluent requirements, Veolia's advanced biological nutrient removal technologies, including the BIOSTYR® Biological Aerated Filter (BAF) and AnoxKaldnes MBBR, Hybas and IFAS processes, can be incorporated to existing pure oxygen plants.Kruger's extensive biological expertise combined with our experience of pure oxygen systems provides treatment facilities a single source for process engineering and optimization.