Highly efficient and versatile coarse and fine screening
Our John Meunier products line ensures efficient removal of algae, leaves, sand, rocks and other debris and particles. We design, manufacture and service wastewater treatment plants since 1948, offering complete solutions with a wide range of highly efficient screening and grit removal equipment.
With more than 1500 units installed across North America, we have solutions to all your pretreatment needs.
Our screenings removal products help you increase process treatment results, reduce operating costs and protect process treatment equipment.
- Vertical Bar Screen CONT-FLO® Type CF .
- Multi-Rake Bar Screen CONT-FLO® Type ER.
- Step Screen CONT-FLO® Type SSR.
- Fine Screen ESCALATOR® .
- Shaftless Spiral Fine Screen ROTARC® Type SB.
- Rotary Drum Fine Screen ROTARC® Type SD.
Grit is a source of problems in wastewater treatment facilities. Veolia offers a fully integrated, highly efficient, grit removal system that operates based on the following grit removal process: grit capture, grit extraction, grit concentration and grit washing and dewatering.
Highly versatile devices that can provide conveyance, dewatering and compaction of solids retained from wastewater, stormwater or potable water flow stream applications.
- Screw Washer Compactor ROTOPAC® type RPW .
- Dual-Stage Screw Washer Compactor ROTOPAC® type RCW.
- Shaftless Screw Compactor ROTOPAC® type RDW.
- Screw Conveyor ROTOPAC® type RLK.
Combined treatment systems providing screening, grit removal and Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) removal. Their versatility allows them to be used successfully in small wastewater treatment works for Municipal, Industrial and septage receiving applications.
- Pretreatment Combined System - SEPRAPAC® type PCS.
- Septage Combined System - SEPRAPAC® type SRS/SCS.
Featured Resources & Information