Join Us at One of Our Upcoming In-Person Seminars
We are committed to providing continuing education to individuals within the industries and municipalities we serve. It is our goal to support you in the pursuit of expanding your knowledge in the advancements and best practices related to water and wastewater treatment.
Below is our currently scheduled in-person seminars. These seminars allows attendees to interact with leading water and wastewater experts. We hope you are able to join us at one of these events.
Enhancing Water & Wastewater Management for Pharmaceutical & Personal Care Product Manufacturing Facilities
When: Thursday - November 17, 2022
Time: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Where: Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Airport - 7000 Place Robert-Joncas, Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada, H4M 2Z5
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Need Help Meeting Your High Purity Water, Wastewater, or Sustainability Goals?
Global specialists in water and wastewater will provide information about the latest advancements in this critical area to help attendees achieve their various goals related to high purity water, wastewater, and sustainability.
Join these water experts to gain insights about technologies and strategies to help with high purity water production, water for injection, regulatory compliance, micro-pollutants removal, reducing wastewater costs, and achieving sustainability goals.
The Agenda will Include:
This seminar is a 2-part seminar. Stay for both sessions or attend only one session
Morning Session 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM | High Purity / Compendial Water
- Improved Demineralized Water Production for the Cosmetics Industry
- COLD WFI - A Sustainable & Reliable Alternative for Producing High Purity Pharmaceutical Water
- Services to Ultra Pure Water Production Equipments
- Water Audits - Best Practices to identify Ways to Reduce Water Footprint
Lunch will be provided
Afternoon Session 1:30 PM - 4:45 PM | Wastewater Treatment, Management & Services
- API / Micro-pollutant Removal Using Advanced Biological Wastewater Systems
- Reducing Wastewater Treatment Costs Using Evaporation Technologies
- Sustainable Waste-management Strategies
For more information contact Laetitia Desjardins at [email protected]
to learn more
Actual Feedback from Past Attendees
“Good variety of topics”
“Presenters knew their stuff!”
“Thank you for an informative and interactive day”