Veolia Water Technologies is a water-treatment industry leader designing as well as implementing command and control features of the filtration and wastewater treatment plants that it builds.
Veolia values the process automation synergy. The automation know-how is the basis of a new offer in control command engineering for water-treatment specialists. Our automation service package is backed by four major benefits:
- Intimate knowledge of the water treatment field
- Multidisciplinary team expertise
- Recognized experience in the industry
- Personalized and attentive collaboration with plant operators
Proposed services include:
- Creation of plant piping architectures and implementation of the best control/command station ergonomics.
- Definition of equipment through detailed technical specifications of supervision, automation devices, electrical equipment and instrumentation
- Matching of control command with chosen processes, whether they are new, restorations, adaptations or even process modifications.
Intervention on installations and start-ups:
- Control/command, notably process programming and reception on test platforms
- Electrical distribution and instrumentation: manufacturing control, follow-up of installations and coordination of sites
MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES: EFFICIENCY
For the total duration of operations, the automation ensures:
- Control and optimisation of exploitation costs
- Remote, on-site, preventive or corrective maintenance
- Use of new technologies such as remote maintenance through Internet, webcams, expert systems, etc.
- Implementation of technical support and training on control command and water-treatment instrumentation
- Organization of expertise and consultation missions
DESIGNING YOUR AUTOMATION
- Implementation of your automation programs
- Man/machine interface screen development
- Replacement of your outdated PLCs, control doors and panels.