Giving life back to surface and ground water.
Veolia Water Technologies helps both public and private customers achieve environmental regulatory commitment and economic goals.
We provide all technologies and services for remediation applications. Additionally, we have the expertise to design and implement custom-tailored systems to treat the most challenging contaminated waters including temporary solutions and services.
Veolia offers a wide range of treatment and management services for the following:
- Surface water
- Wastewater treatment
- Biosolids and sludge treatment
- Landfill leachate
- Industrial discharges
Key areas where Veolia can support you in your remediation applications:
- Abandoned mines: Environmental discharge, achieve TSS and low-level metals, issues related to toxicity for aquatic life.
- Rehabilitation of the highly contaminated sites
- Dredging applications: Removal of TSS, metals, and other organic compounds.
- Dewatering of big groundwater contamination
- PFAS removal
Featured Resources & Information
View this on-demand webinar on various treatment methods for remediation
Browse our extensive library of case studies featuring a variety of technologies
Click Here to Access Veolia's On-Demand Library of More than 40 Webinars