Purified water treatment for the pharmaceutical, generics, healthcare and biotechnology markets.
Orion is a skid-mounted, multi-technology purified water production system. It offers softening, reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionisation (CEDI) technologies that can be fully or partially hot water sanitised. It is ideal for use as a pharmaceutical water system for the generation of purified water. Orion can reduce overall water and energy consumption through a reuse cycle and the introduction of more energy-efficient pumps.
Available in three models with a range of flow rates from 0.5 to 20m³/hr, Orion is an evolution in modular water treatment. Products in the range include:
- S SERIES: This premier Orion meets the ultimate requirements for sustainability. Optimised technologies reduce overall energy and water consumption, offering long-term operational savings.
- E SERIES: The mid-range Orion reduces wastewater during recycle mode and also conserves energy to meet good environmental practices.
- C SERIES: Our classic Orion offers you the core Orion technology within the most economical investment package.
Orion Purified Water System Features
- Global industry track record
- Highly efficient, supporting sustainability by reducing energy consumption and reducing wastewater
- Meets the needs of a diverse range of markets including: Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Biotechnological, Cosmetics and Generics
- Reliable and consistent delivery of purified, treated water of the required quality in the necessary quantities
- Meets the quality standards of current USP and Ph Eur purified water and Ph Eur highly purified water
- Fully compliant with FDA, cGMP and GAMP requirements
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with the ISPE guidelines for water and steam
- Hot water sanitised
- Economical life cycle costs
- Lifetime service support from Veolia Water Technologies
We design and manage innovative solutions for a wide range of water and wastewater treatment applications.
- Tablet coating
- Veterinary products
Highly Purified Water
- Nasal/ Ear preparations
- Nebuliser solutions
- Haemo filtration solutions
- Irrigation solutions
Offering the widest variety of service and maintenance contracts to ensure continual compliance and the assurance that you're Orion delivers the optimum performance. Our contracts can be customised to your needs including multi-year agreements and extended warranty with the addition of quick site response times and a spare parts inventory.
- Safeguard critical process which rely on continuous supply of purified water
- Minimise equipment failures and downtime
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Maximise availability
- Meet water quality and quantity
- Optimise operating costs ensuring environmental efficiency
- Extend equipment life
- Health and safety is our number one priority
We specialise in delivering unrivalled service and maintenance for your process water requirements through operational and service excellence
Health and safety
Health and safety is our number one priority. Through the process of risk assessment we ensure risks are managed effectively enabling us to consistently deliver and maintain high standards of service as well as health and safety compliance.
Genuine spare parts
All of our equipment is supported by using genuine spare parts and consumables. This ensures regulatory compliance and continuity of service. Products and consumables are manufactured with a full traceability history.